- All-electric I-PACE performance SUV: now featuring a new infotainment system, three phase AC home charging and even more driver-focused technology
- Pivi Pro infotainment system: as quick and easy to use as your smartphone, with self-learning navigation that can show you where the nearest available charge station is, how much it will cost and how long it will take to charge
- Faster home charging: 11kW (AC) domestic wall box can add 53km/33miles of range (WLTP) per hour for customers with three-phase supplies
- Outstanding performance and range: Acceleration from 0-60mph in just 4.5 (0-100km/h 4.8 seconds) seconds and up to 470km / 292 miles (WLTP)
- Greater connectivity: Dual-modem embedded SIM with 4G data plan, wireless device charging, embedded Spotify, and Bluetooth for two phones at the same time
- Driver Assistance technology: A new 3D surround camera and ClearSight rear-view digital mirror deliver unimpeded visibility
- Occupant wellbeing enhanced: Cabin air ionisation with PM2.5 filtration captures ultrafine particles and allergens. The I-PACE can filter cabin air while on charge before a journey
- More distinctive design: Atlas Grey finish to grille pins as standard, enhanced paint palette and introduction of a 19-inch wheel
- New Bright Pack option: accentuates I-PACE’s World Car of the Year award-winning design
- Enhanced software-over-the-air capability: Systems including infotainment, battery management and charging can be updated remotely and enable the I-PACE to continuously improve over time
- Available to order now at jaguar.com and priced from £65,195 in the UK
Since its debut the I-PACE has won more than 80 global awards, including 2019 World Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year and World Green Car, reinforcing its status as the Jaguar which tore up the rule book to become the first and best electric car of its kind.
With two Jaguar-designed electric motors at each axle, producing exceptional combined performance of 400PS and 696Nm, aluminium construction and a low centre of gravity, the I-PACE offers an unrivalled balance of all-wheel drive performance, refinement, luxury and agility – together with outstanding real-world range and day-to-day usability.
I-PACE: at a glance
The Jaguar I-PACE now delivers even more technology to make living the electric life simpler and more rewarding than ever. This is the first Jaguar to feature the new Pivi Pro infotainment system. As intuitive to use as a smartphone, Pivi Pro is fast and responsive with enhanced EV navigation that can show you if nearby charging stations are available or in use, what they cost, and how long it will take to charge (market-dependent).
I-PACE now comes with an 11kW on-board charger as standard, enabling customers with access to three-phase electricity supplies to enjoy significantly faster charging: when connected to an 11kW wall box 53km/33 miles* of range (WLTP) per hour can be achieved, while a full charge from empty now takes only 8.6 hours – ideal for overnight charging at home. Customers in single-phase markets using 7kW wallboxes also benefit from competitive charging capability – up to 35km/22 miles of charge per hour, with a full charge taking 12.75 hours. When charging ‘on the go’, a 50kW charger will add up to 63km/39 miles in 15 minutes, whilst a 100kW charger will add up to 127km/78 miles over the same period.
With a focus on air quality, occupant well-being is prioritised, with cabin air ionisation now featuring PM2.5 filtration to capture ultrafine airborne particles and allergens. The I-PACE can even filter its cabin air before a journey begins.
The exterior design is enhanced with a new Atlas Grey grille tip finish and customers benefit from an enhanced paint palette, new range of wheels, and a luxurious new Bright Pack option, available on all models in the I-PACE range.
when we developed the I-PACE we wanted it to be the world’s most desirable electric vehicle and to show what happens when Jaguar goes electric. I think we’ve achieved those ambitious goals, and now we’ve made it even better with a new infotainment system, three-phase charging and technology that benefits driver and passengers alike. We’ve also subtly enhanced the design with an Atlas Grey finish to the grille mesh and with the new Bright Pack option. I-PACE was the first premium all-electric performance SUV: every change we’ve made ensures that it’s still the benchmark in its class.