- Heightened performance: Efficient new in-line six-cylinder Ingenium diesel engines with 48V Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV) tech
- High-specification special editions: New feature-packed HSE Dynamic Black/HSE Dynamic Stealth joins the range alongside the HSE Silver and striking SVR Carbon Edition
- Modern, powerful, efficient: New in-line Ingenium diesel engines provide the performance of a V8 with the fuel consumption and emissions of a six-cylinder unit, featuring mild hybrid technology; available alongside powerful petrol and efficient PHEV powertrains
- Strong design: Confident and luxurious Range Rover Sport is enhanced with new exterior colour options and interior choices
- Sustainable luxury: Range Rover Sport P400e PHEV provides 25 miles (41km) of EV range and fuel economy of 88.3mpg (3.2l/100km), now with Mode 3 charging cable** for faster charging
- Advanced technology and connectivity: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto standard across the range, with 4G Wi-Fi connections for up to eight devices
- Available to order now: The Range Rover Sport is priced from £65,295 OTR in the UK. Find out more and specify yours here
The Range Rover Sport – Land Rover’s most dynamic model ever – has gained a suite of upgrades to enhance its appeal as the ultimate luxury performance SUV.
New special-edition models join the existing line-up with the HSE Silver, HSE Dynamic Black and SVR Carbon Edition giving Range Rover Sport buyers more choice than ever. The existing HST gains another powerful engine option with a new D350 diesel.