- Introducing New F-PACE: Enhanced exterior design, an all-new interior, advanced connectivity and efficient electrified powertrain capability for the first time
- Enhanced exterior: New bonnet design, super-slim all-LED quad headlights, new grille, and new rear lights and bumper for a more assertive presence
- Crafted interior: All-new interior features exquisite details, luxurious materials and intuitive technology to create a tranquil cabin space for all occupants
- Electrified powertrains: Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)** and mild-hybrid (MHEV) powertrains for enhanced efficiency and refinement
- PHEV**: Plug-in four-cylinder hybrid 404PS petrol powertrain is capable of an
all-electric range of up to 33 miles (53km)* with CO2 emissions from 49g/km*
- Six-cylinder MHEV petrol and diesel: New 340PS and 400PS in-line six-cylinder 3.0-litre Ingenium petrol and latest in-line six-cylinder 300PS Ingenium diesel engines with MHEV technology deliver refined power and exceptional performance
- Latest diesel engines: Next generation 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged Ingenium diesel engine delivers improved efficiency with MHEV technology
- Always connected: Technologies include Jaguar’s latest Pivi Pro dual-sim infotainment accessed through an all-new 11.4-inch HD curved glass touchscreen
- Always up-to-date: Software-Over-The-Air capability ensures latest vehicle systems and infotainment are installed seamlessly and remotely
- Occupant wellbeing: Innovative Active Road Noise Cancellation and cabin air ionisation with PM2.5 filtration to capture ultrafine particles and allergens
- Available to order: New Jaguar F-PACE is priced from £40,860 in the UK. Build your perfect Jaguar F-PACE at www.jaguar.com
The new exterior design gives the award-winning F-PACE performance SUV a cleaner, more assured presence, featuring a new sculpted bonnet with a wider power bulge and smoother, more precisely defined surfaces. The new bonnet also contributes to a more striking finish by reducing the number of shutlines on the front of the car.
An enlarged grille features Jaguar’s heritage logo-inspired ‘diamond’ detailing, while the side fender vents now feature the iconic Leaper emblem, demonstrating the exceptional attention to detail found right across the vehicle. A new front bumper with redesigned air intakes and dark mesh details visually widen the new F-PACE for a more assured dynamic presence.
New super slim all-LED quad headlights with ‘Double J’ Daytime Running Light (DRL) signatures, which are available with optional Pixel LED technology, deliver increased resolution and brightness. With Adaptive Driving Beam capability, which evaluates the road ahead and automatically adapts the high beam light to mask oncoming traffic or traffic signs, the system can create varying light beam patterns by selecting different LED segments to optimise visibility and minimise risk of distracting other drivers.
Premium LED technology is fitted as standard across the range and is available with Auto High Beam Assist on SE and HSE models. The technology uses the forward-facing camera to automatically switch between high and low beam, reducing risk of dazzling oncoming drivers. Animated Directional Indicators are also available on all models when fitted as part of additional linked options, and provide heightened sophistication.
At the rear, new slimline lights feature Jaguar’s double chicane graphic – first previewed on the all-electric I-PACE – to accentuate the width of the vehicle. The new bumper design and sculpted new tailgate also add visual drama and deliver a more confident appearance.
In R-Dynamic specification, the new F-PACE features a series of distinct design elements for a more performance-focused look, while all models are available with the additional Black Exterior Pack, which delivers an even more dynamic appearance with bespoke elements finished in Gloss Black.
All-new, crafted interior
The F-PACE has an all-new interior with heightened luxury, enhanced connectivity and greater serenity and refinement. The new cockpit design is bolder, more dynamic and with greater focus on the driver. A new sporty centre console, faster in profile, sweeps up to the instrument panel and incorporates an optional wireless charger and greater console stowage.
At the heart of the new interior is a seamlessly integrated centrally-mounted 11.4-inch curved-glass HD touchscreen in an elegant magnesium alloy casing, which controls the new Pivi Pro infotainment system. Authentic finishes, including open-pore wood veneers and aluminium, feature in beautifully formed shapes such as the upper door insert and full width ‘Piano lid’ that is formed across the width of the instrument panel. Laser-etched mid-line speaker frets and the metallic rotary dial of the JaguarDrive Control epitomise the attention-to-detail.
The new F-PACE is dynamic and assertive with an elegant stance on the road – it represents a significant development of Jaguar design language. The heightened luxury and attention to detail inside the F-PACE with seamlessly integrated state-of-the-art technologies ensure both driver and passengers feel a real sense of occasion whenever they get in the vehicle.